Microfighter Update   1 comment

Things moved a little faster than expected…

I tried out some new tricks in mold making and resin pouring, and the casts are much better for it!  I can pump these guys out, and they require minimal cleanup, unlike the far more complicated E.killer 😉

The eye catches a bubble on almost every cast, but it’ll be peanuts to fix.

Rough and tumble!

I also confirmed today that the Microfighter is chunky, durable, and fits in your pocket!

Advertisements

Posted February 2, 2011 by Prometheum5 in Killer Culture, Mecha, Resin

Tagged with , ,

One response to “Microfighter Update

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. Pingback: Spotted Online – Ben Mininberg’s Microfighters | BattleGrip

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: